managing relationships, driving revenue, and ensuring successful partnerships within the UAE’s rugby community. It requires a strategic approach, effective communication, financial acumen, and strong leadership to achieve organizational goals and foster a thriving rugby ecosystem in the UAE.
Promote rugby through the implementation of rugby programs in schools, clubs, and the general community with the guidance & direction provided.
- Coach & Train Al-Maha All Emirati Female Team.
- Assist as required with National Teams Trainings.
- Initiate, build and maintain positive relationships with clubs, schools, affiliates, and PE teachers.
- Maintain registration database of players, affiliates, schools visited… etc.
- Promote rugby initiatives within the community
- Plan, implement, and deliver rugby coaching courses.
- Ensure all coaches are registered and entered onto the UAERF database
- Plan, implement and deliver Get-into-Rugby programs.
- Organize and facilitate a range of tag, touch, and contact-based tournament opportunities for all school cycles to give students rugby opportunities and experience rugby (subject to COVID19 Health Measures)
- Apply the UAERF COVID19 Protocols, Code of Conduct, and all relevant UAERF Codes & Protocols.
- Identify player recruitment and retention opportunities, and promote leadership opportunities amongst players.
- Develop a calendar of rugby development programs, tournaments, and clinics.
- Take every opportunity to build and promote the UAERF values, image, and vision.
- Ensure all UAERF policies are adhered to and professional service is delivered to Stakeholders
- Contribute & assist to all UAERF events and activities when required
- Deliver Performance Reports to concerned stakeholders.
Key Success Factors:
- Implementation of UAERF Development Strategy Plans (short- and long- range plan)
- Achieving the required target of Emirati participants/ schools as per UAERF direction.
- Building a National Female Emirati Teams M&Y & Seniors through Al-Maha
- Retention of Athletes, and development of new players.